Gunnedah’s longest established, progressive crane company
GBP Cranes have been established for over 40 years and is continuing to grow and expand it’s customer base and fleet. As a close partnership owned and run business, and employing 20 local people, we regard ourselves as a local business which contributes to the communities of the Far North West of New South Wales, through sponsorship of local sporting teams, donations to charities and other events occurring in our local region. Our main aim is to employ families from our region and afar to therefore keep the infrastructure in small local business viable. At present we are maintaining a steady growth within the community at a generous level.
Stuart Grosser and Daniel Hawkins Company Directors along with Bruce Hawkins and Bob Walsh together have over 100 yrs experience in the crane industry.
Some major projects include:
- Boggabri Coal Expansion Project
- Leighton’s Rail Extension Project for Boggabri Coal & Maules Creek Coal
- Hitachi – assembly of 3 EX8000 Excavators at Maules Creek Coal
- Hitachi – assembly of 3 EX3600 Excavators at Maules Creek Coal
- Hitachi – assembly of numerous EH3500 & EH5000 Dump Trucks at Maules Creek Coal
- Essential Energy – upgrade to high voltage power lines (Gunnedah region)
Contact our friendly team for quotations, site inspections and bookings on (02) 6742 0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org